[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT opinions is the keyboard or keyboarder?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:54:31 -0400

Dear Cindy,

Surely you jest! I was going to post some dubious humor about having a sinkful of dirty dishes and another sinkful worth of pots and pans on the side and wishing I could toss the keyboard in with the lot. Then I read your message. I thought liquid in any form was murder to anything electronic.

It rattles, but I've never spilled a drop on this keyboard. It isn't tacky or crummy. But, after reading Katie's advice, I ran my finger from right to left, horizontally, between the rows of keys and did delve out a mini clod of dust.

So, no dousing until I get further instructions. And, I have a dish washer but haven't used it in decades. I like washing dishes by hand but love kitchen gadgets etc. My dishwasher is full of pot lids of every imaginable size. So, I'll need my instructions for washing my grubby keyboard in the sink, or did you say the washing machine worked just as well?

Always with love,

Lissi.