[bksvol-discuss] OT: op-ed article by an English professor/romance novelist

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:09:56 -0800 (PST)

I think this more properly belongs in the bookshare
list, but since we have had some discussions about
romance novels and, recently certain classics (some of
which are, in their own way and time, romance novels.
I always enjoyed Jane Austen and definitely consider
those romance novels) I thought I'd post it here, too.
It was sent to me by a friend. I thought I'd share it.
Delete immediately if you're not interested.

Cindy

February 12, 2005

http://my.yahoo.com