[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: one author?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:28:37 -0700

Hi Marilyn,

You can look at the collection, if you want to see it. Just go searching, or browsing after you log in to the Bookshare site. You can see whatever you like. You just can't download anything.

It might be fun for you to just look around, like at any other library. And you might see things missing that you'd like to work on and can ask for colaberation from folks on. Sorry about the sentence ending with a preposition.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 07:31 PM 4/12/2008, you wrote:
Hi, Carrie.  (You're SUCH a sweetie!)

I didn't mean to imply that J.D. Robb's "In Death"
books weren't completely in your collection.  I
meant to say they should be, on principle.  I've
read all but the last two.

I'm a sighted volunteer, I believe I don't have
access to the collection, so I wouldn't know
if the whole series is there.

OK, then, how about Andrew Vaachs, the
"Burke" series?  Very good stuff.

Hugs and thanks,