[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: my dog & chocolate story

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:40:28 -0500

Cindy there real issue here is why they are training the dog and leaving it alone to find out if the training worked it will often fail before it finally works if it ever does. I just think a dog having the run of a house will mostly likely get into mischief and some of that can be harmful. Buy a nice big dog hutch, put its water in it ifyou are going away