[bksvol-discuss] OT: my dog & chocolate story

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:00:00 -0600

I was going to write in during the conversation and say that I'm really lucky
and really spoiled by my dog.  He (until today) never tore open a wraped up
chocolate bar to eat it.
Last Saturday I had gone shopping and got a king size dark Hershey bar.  I had
put the shopping bags on the floor.  I had met to put them away soon after but
didn't.  On Sunday I was gone for 4 hours and he didn't touch it.  But today, I
was gone for only 2 1/2 hours and he had gone through both shopping bags and
ate 1 1/2 peices off the Hershey bar.  I'm still dombfounded since he had never
done that before.
Kelly C