[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT morning sickness

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:12:00 -0400

Hi, Sarah. I hope you're feeling better by now. Things have been a mess
around here lately and I've gotten behind on my mail, but I've been thinking
about you and hope things have improved by now. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx