[bksvol-discuss] OT morning sickness

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:58:24 -0500

Thank you, everyone, for your concern and suggestions. Sympathy may not actually improve the way my stomach feels but the encouragement is good for my mental state. I'm sure i will feel better in a few weeks. I've tried just about everything and found that eating ridiculously often is the only thing that reduces the problem some. Now if only I still liked to eat. :-) I currently only like to eat supper but make sure to eat about 5 other small meals or snacks each day.
Oh, laying perfectly still and trying to lose consciousness helps, too. ;-)
I also try very very hard never to smell anything even slightly gross smelling or that's the end of feeling good for awhile.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity