[bksvol-discuss] OT microsoft word (help please!)

  • From: "Linda C. Knight" <Admiral-lck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:59:58 -0400

Hi all, Well, as i was trying to figure out something in microsoft word
yesterday, i think I hit the wrong key-somewhere (not sure where) and -but i
made a booboo in my ms word-and i can't figure out how to fix it.
Everytime i open my ms word, i hear via jaws "space marker" "paragraph marker"
and i can't get rid of it.

I have tried the extended selection mode on/off and to no avail!

This is driving me nuts-and i need to fix this before i get to validate more
books.

So can someone help me figure this out?
thanks for any help anyone can give.
hugs!