[bksvol-discuss] OT, microsoft word help

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:21:47 -0400

I am working on a paper for grad school.  for some reason, in this particular
paper, in certain paragraphs, when I hit the tab key to start the paragraph, it
indents an inch, instead of the .5 inches it normally does.  I am using word
XP.  I also have it on normal view.
Any thoughts on how to get all of my paragraphs to indent one uniform .5 inches?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx