[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: medical thrillers

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:32:35 -0700 (PDT)

I think Tess Gerritsen's books are medical thrillers,
and Robin Cook as well.

It looks like Peter Clement has a series of medical
thriller books.

Also:
Michael Palmer
Elizabeth Becka
Kevin Guilfoile
David Rosenfield
Jules M. Seletz
Leonard Goldberg

I do not know of Bookshare has any of those authors.

My current favorite medical thriller series is by Lori
Avocato, with the Pauline Sokol mysteries. They are
not heart attack causing mysteries, but are more along
the lines of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series.
And the fourth book in the series is coming out very
soon!

Jamie in Michigan