[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: maps for the blind

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 01:51:46 -0600

Hi Cindy!

Thanks for including this message. I will have to hop on the NPR site to see if I can find this story to listen to..

Debby

At 07:59 PM 1/4/2010, Cindy wrote
Probably those of you who listen to NPR know about this, but my daughter just sent this to me and she and I both thought it might be of interest to you.
Cindy
Do you know about maps for the blind?  I heard a story

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>