[bksvol-discuss] OT logic classses

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:06:26 -0500

Hi all:
I am almost done with university... If I can make it through this logic class
in July I'll be done in August!  Have any of you out there taken formal logic
classes?  If so, how did you represent the symbols, for example the  tilde,
arrow, etc in Braille?  Do you  just make up random symbols for them or are
there actual symbols for these? My logic prof is very very unsure of having me
in his class as he has never had success with a blind person in his class,and
he's taught three or four. I want to show him I am capable of passing this
class, not that I have much of a choice as I need it to graduate, and want to
get ahead in the game a bit so to speak, since it's a five week class and he's
cramming fifteen weeks into five.  Feel free to e-mail me off list at
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx, as I want to hear the good, bad and ugly!
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog: