[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT listening to DAISY books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:36:39 -0400

I use the Stream and it is perfectly satisfactory for me. I did use Open Book to convert one of them to MP3 once to just see if I could do it and to see how much trouble it was. That worked just fine too, but I never did it again because it was timeconsuming and, like I said, the Samantha voice on the Stream does a good enough job for me.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com