[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT listening to DAISY books

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 10:27:22 -0400

I generally use the software package called TextAloudMP3 and use it to
convert the text of books to MP3s.  I then download load the mp3 files to
either my NLS DTB bookreader or else to my normal mp3 player that I have
rockbox installed on for accessibility.

I am trying to find a way to obtain a GWMicro Booksense.  I have seen a demo
and the voices on it seem very acceptible.