[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: libraries and books

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 17:42:36 -0500

Hi Cindy,
I'm not really sure what all they did to the library because I've never been
there before yesterday. It's in the same place it was before, but I'm not
sure what all they did to the structure. I think working there would be fun.

I think you'd really like Gillian Bradshaw; she was a classics scholar and
her historical detail is very accurate. The characters are really wonderful
too. So far my 3 favorites are Imperial Purple, the Sand-reckoner, and the
Bearkeeper's Daughter.
Kellie