[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: humor, was: Re: bookbooks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:27:54 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I thought she was talking about scanning hardbound books rather than
paperbacks, which is why (A) I didn't correct the title, and why I went into a
long dissertation about placement of the book on the scanning bed. I'd been
deleting all posts about cookbooks since I have no interest in them.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: