[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling water

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:57:06 -0500

We give one, but it just depends on whether you have nonstick pans or not. The metal one will scratch the nonstick pan coating.

Smile.

The one in Maxiaids is called a Boil Control Disk.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>