[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling water

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:14:57 -0600

Hi Valerie!

Cool kitchen gear you have!

Debby

At 12:23 PM 1/1/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
I actua;;y have pots with whistle tops, and I am sighted. Love 'em to pieces and have used them for over 25 years now. Best investment I ever made along with a boil over prevention egg. Wish I could remember where I got that one from...

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>