[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling water

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:10:59 -0800

That's why I always use my microwave when I can. I have a container from Pampered Chef for vegetables and I can even drain excess water from it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 10:13 AM
So you DO hear the boiling. I will
have to listen for this the next time I boil water. Not that
I do it often.

Are there talking candy thermometers for candy? I
haven't made candy in over 10 years but I remember
impatiently waiting for the thermometer to rise to the
correct temperature.

Everyone here always seems so competent and
independent that I never think about how you do things or
how you might not be able to do something.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html