[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling water

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:13:47 -0500

So you DO hear the boiling. I will have to listen for this the next time I
boil water. Not that I do it often.

Are there talking candy thermometers for candy? I haven't made candy in over
10 years but I remember impatiently waiting for the thermometer to rise to
the correct temperature.

Everyone here always seems so competent and independent that I never think
about how you do things or how you might not be able to do something.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html