[bksvol-discuss] OT: hiking

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:27:07 -0800 (PST)

Wow!! A weekly six-mile hike. You must be in great
shape.

Do you have different routes or do you always go the
same place? The part of L.A. I live in is at the foot
of the Santa Monica mountains, sort of, and I gather
there are lovely places to hike, including Will Rogers
Park, which has several nice trails, some quite steep.
In my younger days I  took the children to the top of
one--a beautiful view. My younger daughter is a hiker
and camper.

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>