[bksvol-discuss] OT help! icon or braille plus question delete line or delete word

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:50:37 -0600

I have a friend who ask the below question.
She is a volunteer and member of bookshare but can't communicate with the list due to internet provider issues.

Are there chords for delete word and delete line in the old braille and speak that might work in the icon or braille plus? There doesn't seem to be a way
to directly delete a line or word without marking a phrase for deletion.

Thank you for any help you guys can offer and I will send her any responses....you can reply off list to me if you need to

Laura Ann