[bksvol-discuss] OT: good places to find textbooks at a reasonable price

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 18:22:35 -0700

Hello All:

I know this is off topic, but I'm looking for a textbook that is no longer
published. I looked for it on Amazon, and I found one with the right ISBN,
but the release date didn't match the copyright date the professor provided.
I was wondering if anyone on this list could recommend good places I could
find this textbook for reasonable price? Below is the book's information.
Thank you for your time and help.

Title: Political Science: An Introduction

Author: Robert A. Heineman

Copyright: 1996

ISBN: 0-07-028203-X