[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: good books to read to a 3-year-old & Th e Tomb

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

They've been replaced by Dora the Explorer and Baby Einstein. I did borrow from
the library, and read to her Paco y la bruja; it's in both SPanish and English,
with lovely pictures. Unfortunately, it's out of stock at B&N and is sopopular
at the library I have to keep returning. it.
Speaking of returning library books, is the person who scanned The Tomb on this
list?  I'm  proofing it and putting in page breaks, but I jus had to returrn my
library copy because some requested it. Now I'm #2 for 2 copies. If you're on
the list, pleas contact me offlist. Maybe you could send me your copy

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: