[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: emoticons

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:17:32 -0400

There are specific "scripts" for JAWS and "set files" for Window-eyes which are again subdivided according to the email client the blind user uses. But if we put together a script and set file for JAWS and Window-eyes respectively for Eudora and Outlook we probably would cover those graphics. If anyone has done it for Eudora and Window-eyes please email me the .gra file. I will put this idea out on the gwmicro listserve. No idea why some enterprising blind person using Eudora and Window-eyes has not done this yet.

E.