[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: email text

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 07:24:24 -0500

What are you using for your mail, Cindy?  Entourage, Apple Mail (and if  so,
which operating system are you using?), or something else?  Each program
runs differently, but you can often bold that, as long as you are not
defaulted to plain text.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce