[bksvol-discuss] OT: email client Linuxer vs Unix-er was email clients, was Re: using enter key in email messages

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 22:36:42 -0500

Hi Ann,

Actually, I'm a UNIX-er. Grin. I access Pine on a remote UNIX server using Putty to go into a UNIX shell. I'd love to have Pine on a linux-based PC, though. smile.

Judy s.

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi Judy and all,

Sounds like you're a linuxer. that's super. I use Linux to get some of my email. These lists are on my SAMObile account, so it's windows but it's web mail.

I have heard that Thunderbird is accessible, but I have not tried it.

Ann P.