[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT? email address change

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:33:21 -0400

#
Just go to the list page at Free Lists - do a search for it there - and unsubscribe. Then subscribe with your new address.

#On 10/28/2013 7:37 PM, Kathy Novak wrote:
Hi all,
I need to change my email address (yes I know I need to change it with BookShare, too); I tried to do it with Freelists, but couldn't get it to work. Please help with detailed instructions for a computer slow learner. Email address in case anyone answers off list: knsummer2000@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:knsummer2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Thank you.
Kathy novak