[bksvol-discuss] OT: correcting grammar

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:36:46 -0800 (PST)

Big LOL. That sounds like something I might have done. My husband never wrote
poems, and his letters (we lived states apart for a while after I met him) were
o.k., except I seem to remember that I did correct his spelling of Tucson (he
switched the s anc c as I recall). But we, like you and your husband, did
survive that and have been married for 44 years.

still chuckling over your story,

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/