[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT canes

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:43:04 -0400

I prefer canes from  Ambutech, a company based in Canada.  I am not a guide dog
user so use my cane constantly.  I use the roling tip as wel.  It makes the
cane no more heavy than a marsh-mellow tip cane.  I use a combination of
two-point-touch technique and constant role depending on the situation.

Pratik