[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: buying books

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:49:26 -0700

Hi All,

Since I have the book edge scanner I will get them from the library instead
of buying them and cutting them up. Though, when it is a book I care about I
tend to still buy the hard cover. Something about the smell and feel of a
new book:) Just one of my quirks:)

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx