[bksvol-discuss] OT: broken hands

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ernie,

No!! You broke your hand? How? Someone else--Mickey?
Sue? Someone else on the list recently broke her hand,
too. I hope that isn't as catching as colds and flu.
smile Are those of you who had such bad colds finally
better? And E, are your headaches over for a while?

Ernie, I do hope your broken hand hasn't affected your
sense of humor. We stll need those smiles and
chuckles--especially the people who aren't feeling
well.

Cindy