[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: brf books

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:02:39 -0500

Tracy and Jake,
Tracy, this morning it said "unpack successful" but when I found the book it
still would not open.

Jake,  That is exactly why I download the brf files.  I do not want the
display to translate, because it is not true digital brf.  I would rather
have the books already translated, because I do not like Grade II Braille on
my computer.

Thanks,

Sue S.