[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: book question

  • From: "Daria Radford" <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:07:35 -0500

will do but thought I'd put it here as well just in case.

-----Original Message----- From: Martha Rafter
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:47 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: book question

Hi Daria,
  It'd be a good idea to put this book on the wish list so everyone who
scans can see it.  HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Daria Radford
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:53 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not related exatly but I was wondering does anyone have access to the book A
dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir? if so could someone scan and proofread
it and add it to the collection? I would offer to proofread myself but I'm
buried under school work and other slightly more pressing things at the
moment.. I can find it on audible for about thirty dollars but can't find it
on bookshare or Bard. If it's in the cue I'll wait to buy it but if it's not
I'll get the audio version.
Thanks,
Daria
-----Original Message----- From: Ixchel
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:05 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Thanks for this, now I won't feel bad about it.
Jackie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2013, at 11:37 AM, "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll bet it's a book direct from the publisher. Sometimes the publisher will send a book over a little before the official publication date. I've gotten one of those before. So if it's a PQ book it's okay to keep reading it.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ixchel" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>