[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. blind carbon copy

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:11:25 -0500

Sue,

I haven't used Outlook Express for some time but I'll give it a try.

In OE, open a new message by pressing ctrl+n.  Go to the view menu by
pressing alt+v.  Use the arrow keys to navigate the menu untl you hit "BCC"
and press enter on the option.  It's one of those menus that can be checked
or unchecked.  the BCC field will be checked now.  You can go back to the
view menu once again and make sure that the option is now checked.  you'll
also now be able to tab to the BCC field in all messages when you either
compose a new message or reply.

HTH.  Let me know if you have other questions.

regards,

Pratik

  _____