[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: baggage and abandonment--and Marissa

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:57:21 -0400

You can add me, but put it as "me Jim".

  Jim

At 06:00 PM 5/25/05, you wrote:

Oh--my-gosh!!!! However could I have forgotten you,
Pratik, or Gustavo!! I don't believe I did that.!!! I
am *so* sorry. You guys are two of the best and
funniest. I guess you're so big you were out of my
vision.

Kasondra, I'm sorry I missed you, too -- you haven't
been here as long and I did miss some of the newer
people, I'm afraid. But Gustavo and Pratik, like the
thorns in roses, are hard to miss. My face is bright
red with embarrassment.

Cindy