[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT a wonderful article by Anne Perry

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:14:08 EST

Your point is valid. As one who has profound differences with her world view
myself it took some self restraint to avoid responding to that post. However,
since most of the people who are subscribed to this group are also subscribed
to the general discussion group I am satisfied with making my responses there.
It would be disruptive to carry on such discussions on a list dedicated to
technical discussion.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT a wonderful article by Anne Perry
Date:
1/23/2009 9:48:41 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Dan,  the Perry article may very well be inspiring, yet several of us have
profound disagreements with her world views and are disturbed by reading them
on a technical board.

I strongly urge everyone to keep posts focused to the business at hand and
avoid meta discussion on matters of personal beliefs, regardless of what these
may be.

Regards,

Guido Dante Corona

steps!