[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT a question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:02:53 -0700

Hi, Paula. You don't add an extra drive. The drive is added automatically when
the flash card reader is detected, and if your computer is booted up with the
flash reader not connected, the E drive magically disappears. *smile* It's just
one of those things. You have your A drive for floppies, C drive for the
computer, D drive for CD's, maybe an E drive already if you have a separate
drive for DVD's. Otherwise, the flash card reader will create the drive that's
Now I'm getting the feeling that I'm not making sense, so I'll stop now.
*smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):