[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT a question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:00:09 -0700

Hi, Lisa. I understand how old this message is, so I won't go into detail, but
I will say if you need my help, feel free to email me off-list and ask any
questions you have. I actually have an M40 that's a few years old and a
brand-new M20, so I can help if you need it. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx