[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Yes, a book

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:48:48 -0600

Barbara I have two disabilities as well. I am blind and have a form of C.P and
my speech is sometimes hard to understand. People ignore me after seeing my
hand but most say hi and so on but there, majority at least, ignore me, I will
answer if spoken to. I handle it by thinking that people have their choice.
For skype contact bobwichitaks