[bksvol-discuss] OT: Yes, a book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:53:00 -0800 (PST)

I think a book is a great idea. In our used-book store
I've seen all kinds of small books about stupid
questions or funny stories, like the one recently
added to the collection about questions or answers
given in court. You all could contribute, and I think
it would be educational as well as funny--and perhpas
make some people stop and think before they act/ask.

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>