[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT?: Wyeth's painting of Christina Olson, Christina's World

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

Kellie,

Apart from the requested 84-page biography added to
the Wish List, Christina Olson: Her World Beyond the
Canvas by Jean Olson, the TInyURL to the online
article I read is http://tinyurl.com/cvjrj (I wonder
if they change each time one requestws a tiny URL or
stay the same). The real one is very long:
http://www.ott.zynet.co.uk/polio/lincolnshire/library/drhenry/christinasworld.html

Cindy