[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT?: Wyeth's painting of Christina Olson, Christina's World

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:49:01 -0700

Thanks, Grandma Cindy, it did help immensely.  It's always nice when
some1 takes their eyesight, desire to share, & a talent for
description & uses it to help those of us not blessed w/the eyesight
component of the equation.  I do hope u both know & feel that those of
us who are sight-impaired on list appreciate it--more than we say &
more than we *can* say.

Blessings.

On 10/16/07, maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is a bit disturbing.  I now understand why people are captivated by it.
>
> Maithe

Jackie McBride
Please sign the Yahoo Accessibility petition at:
<http://www.petitiononline.com/yabvipma/petition.html>
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net