[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Writers Club Practice Question

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:19:16 -0700

Hi Jim,

Congratulations on getting the book! I hope you enjoy it! You do know that we're meeting at 11:00 in the morning Eastern Time, not the evening, right? Does that make a difference?

Happy writing!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 11:45 AM 5/20/2008, you wrote:
Hi Mayrie ReNae,
Just a quick note. I got The Writer's Book of Days from Bookshare and
started reading it. I haven't started writing yet though. I am going to try
to implement a schedule for myself even if it's just fifteen minutes a day
for now.  Oh, and that starts today.

I am putting in so many hours working now and life is stressful enough that
I can't attend the class beginning at 11 eastern without the fear of
falling asleep. I'm going to start listening to the old audios though and
please know that I'm going to have to be with you in spirit until things
calm down.

Thanks to you and the group for such a warm welcome.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/