[bksvol-discuss] OT: Writers Club

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:28:16 -0400

Hi,
I have two questions about this. First, is it OK to join if all I want to
learn to do is write articles? Second, if we have writers here who are
blind, may I discuss ways to collect and keep ideas long enough to get to
the computer and write them down and general organizational stuff off list
with you? Third, would it be possible for anyone to record the chats?

Thanks.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."