[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Why Does AVG Say File Attachment All The Time?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:00:21 -0600

Evan,

You can also try searching the bksvol-discuss and bookshare-discuss archives
on www.freelists.org for references to "AVG" and/or "attachment".  You'll
probably find a previous message to one of the lists which explains the
problem.

There's more than one way to find our lists on FreeLists's website, but I
usually just go to the page which lists nonprofit organizations and search
for Bookshare.  Once you've found the page for one of our lists, look for
the word "archive".  The link following the word will take you to it.
There'll be a search field at the bottom of the archives page for each list.

HTH

Gerald

  _____