[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Weight Watchers Introductory Materials

  • From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 04:42:52 -0600

Hi,

Yes, I did the same thing yesterday, and they said that the books will be
there next week.  Is it a lot of Braille?  Will I be able to carry them home
on the bus?

And which materials are covered?  One thing I'm interested in is the
restaurant book, but I'm not sure that's included in the basic materials.

Thanks for the tip.  They were both polite and somewhat knowledgeable
yesterday when I called, which was pleasantly surprising.

  _____