[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Visiting LA

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

Oh--if it's the Universal Sheraton, that sounds like
it's near Universal Studios. In fact, if I remember
correctly, from years ago when we met someone there,
it's within walking distance.

I don't usually drive into the Valley--that's too far
and too many freeways (it's too bad LA is so big)--but
if I'm here and not in San Diego, I'll see what I can
do.

Cindy