[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T: Victor stream help

  • From: Shane D <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:52:25 -0500

It's generally good mailing list practice to, if you place the quote
in the message, to identify it as a quote and only put the part you
respond to. Example: If someone asks a list of questions, it's
completely normal to put the list in and then put answers below each
individual question.

--
-Shane
Website: http://www.blind-geek.com