[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T: Victor stream help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:48:07 EST

I don't know if they are any good for the Stream or not, but the Daisy file
seems to work perfectly well, or, well, they did -- it might be better to use
the XML file right now -- so I would just download that. I don't know of any
advantages to using the BRF file on the Stream.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] O/T: Victor stream help
Date:
2/10/2009 11:42:48 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, all.

I've recently acquired a victor stream. I've found that, when I download the
.brf copies of the bookshare books on to the stream, all kinds of strange
errors
occur. For example, er signs become ch sings, so the word her becomes hch.
I'm wondering if any of you know how to fix this, or, if .brf files just aren't
good for the stream, even though it says it will support them.

Shannon

"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgI
D=62%26bcd=febemailfooterNO62)